Students Manual Sign Up
In order to sign up students manually to Kloodle, they will need to do so on a computer connected to your institution’s network. Students CANNOT sign up to Kloodie using a computer that isn’t part of your network. This is done to prevent people from signing up to your college Kloodle domain without being a member of your college.
Once the student is on the college network, follow the following instructions:
1) Navigate using your web browser to your college Kloodle domain. In this instance, we are navigating to https://kloodlecollege.kloodle.com. You will be presented with the following screen: –
2) Clicking “Register” will take the student to the registration page.
3) The student then needs to enter the required details to create an account. We recommend students to use a personal email address at this point. During this form, they need to select the group they belong to by the following dropdown.
4) Clicking “Register” will create an account and log the student in to Kloodle. They will be taken to the Kloodle walkthrough. The first page in the walkthrough prompts the user to upload a profile picture.
Now enter your name as you would like it to be displayed on Kloodle
5) The next screen prompts the user to complete their education history. They should select the level they are currently studying at. If, for example, they select “College”, they will be prompted to fill in their college subjects, and high school qualifications. If a grade has not yet been received, the student should type in “Pending”.
6) Once education history is complete, the student will be asked to fill in employment history. This can be anything from work experience to a Saturday job.
7) Once complete, the user will have completed the bare bones of their Kloodle profile, and will be shown the following screen.
8) Clicking finish will take them to their incomplete Kloodle profile so they can commence the real work. We left our fields blank during the walkthrough so we can show you how each of these sections are edited within the main profile.