Welcome to Kloodle!
Getting started on Kloodle couldn’t be simpler. In order to get up and running as quickly as possible, we recommend the following order of activities: –
1) Sign in to your main administration hub and create accounts for the staff members who will be using Kloodle. You can learn how to do this by watching this video: –
2) Next, staff members will need to create a group for students to sign up to. You can learn how to do this in this video: –
3) Your next step is to sign up your students. You can learn how to do this in this video: –
4) Finally, your students will want to login and start to create their profiles. You can learn how they do this in this video: –
5) If you are using Kloodle as part of a series of lessons on employability, we have provided lesson plans that you can use to create your lessons. These can be accessed at the following links: –
– LESSON 1 – https://support.kloodle.com/?p=48
– LESSON 2 – https://support.kloodle.com/?p=51
– LESSON 3 – https://support.kloodle.com/?p=54
The lessons plans provide an outline of how Kloodle has been successfully introduced at other colleges. The lesson plans serve as a guide and can be tweaked to fit the requirements of your college.
As always, should you have any further queries, please log in to your Kloodle profile and send us a message through the “help” button.