1) Doing the funky air grab trying to get back your application when you’ve sent it in with the wrong company name copied and pasted in.
2) The pain of inputting your GCSE grades for the 75th time that night
3) Receiving an automated email straight after you have filled in an hour long application thanking you for your efforts but rejecting you outright
4) Trying to concentrate on a skills test thrust upon you at the end of an application whilst your housemates cause all sorts of unwanted distractions
5) Clicking next, only to […]